badlands dry shampoo paste
badlands dry shampoo paste || r+co || beautybar
cool cats everywhere sing the praises of dry shampoo. one part dry shampoo, one part styling paste and 100% badass on days when you want to add texture and hold to slept-on hair.
good for: adding amazing second-day texture and absorbing oil. its matte finish and reworkable hold mean no build up, just serious style.
rub a small amount between your fingertips and apply to second-day hair. can also be used on damp hair with a blow dryer for added volume.
- volcanic ash, sourced from Hawaii, this ingredient naturally cleanses and balances the scalp.
- coconut oil, from Brazil, this oil defines the hair and emphasizes thickness.
- zeolite , produced in Japan, this neutralizing powder aids in absorbing excess oil.
- sunflower seed extract, grown in Chile, this extract protects against free radicals and repairs damage from oxidization.
- argan oil, grown in Egypt, this oil softens and nourishes the hair, improves manageability and shields from environmental aggressors