#65 flawless face brush
#65 flawless face brush || scott barnes || beautybar
the #65 brush is scott’s go to for cutting your jawline, laying down powder and bronzing or “toasting” the edges by your hairline. it’s a favorite to buff and refine as well. the densely packed bristles that mimic squirrel hair and the rounded off fan shape and thickness are the perfect recipe for picking up powder and bronzer with precision. in the same family as #64, #65 is also a professional mua favorite to have multiples of in makeup fashion environments. often referred to by scott as “the brush you can’t live without” the #65 is quite possibly the best best you’ve ever used that you didn’t know you needed.
with the #65 you can use it for contouring, bronzing, toasting edges, and buffing. it’s truly a multi purpose tool used to create that flawless look, whether it’s your initial application or you want that finished buffed look. the delicacy of the fibers and the softness make this the ultimate tool for laying down the sexiest and refined powder areas possible. the scott barnes #65 flawless face is exactly that, flawless in every way.
- cruelty-free, 100% synthetic fibers
- all wood handle
- aluminum ferrule
- ‘scott barnes’ hot stamp
- tapered multiple fiber textured rounded tip, squirrel hair
- no shedding
- does not change shape
- clean with make-up brush cleanser
- length: 8 in. (20.23 cm)
- width: .8 in. (2 cm)
- weight: approx. 2 ounces
how to clean make up brush:
- wet the brush fibers with lukewarm water.
- place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand or cleansing pad/mat.
- gently massage the tips of the fibers in your palm or cleansing pad/mat.
- rinse the fibers.
- squeeze out excess moisture with a clean towel.
- reshape the brush head to its original shape.
- allow to air dry flat or pointed downwards so no water residue slips back into the ferrule.