#63 eye winger brush
#63 eye winger brush || scott barnes || beautybar
the #63 brush with a never before seen design ‘smokey wing’ (patent pending) is an eye blender but with a one of a kind ergonomic winged design allowing for precision finger rolling of the brush throughout the eye lid with an anchored wrist. at its core, #63 is a precision version of the eye blender tool #62 with a design emphasis for outer eye drama. this brush is a personal favorite of scott’s for its range of perfect sweeps, winged movements, while fitting perfectly into the natural eyelid crease. #63 may end up being your ‘go to’ eye tool once you experience scott’s unique and inventive design.
with the #63 you can use it for blending and application of eyeshadow, eyelids and creases, along the nose and around eyes for contouring. it’s design allows you a winged flick up and out easily with an anchored wrist. the scott barnes #63 eye winger is the ‘smokey wing’ brush that becomes an instant work horse in your brush kit.
- cruelty-free, 100% synthetic fibers
- all wood handle
- aluminum ferrule
- ‘scott barnes’ hot stamp
- smokey wing, blunt angled round brush
- no shedding
- does not change shape
- clean with make-up brush cleanser
- length: 7 in. (17.8 cm)
- width: .3 in. (.8 cm)
- weight: approx. 1 ounce
how to clean make up brush:
- wet the brush fibers with lukewarm water.
- place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand or cleansing pad/mat.
- gently massage the tips of the fibers in your palm or cleansing pad/mat.
- rinse the fibers.
- squeeze out excess moisture with a clean towel.
- reshape the brush head to its original shape.
- allow to air dry flat or pointed downwards so no water residue slips back into the ferrule.