the #62 is the sister to brush #61 which matches most people’s eye lid size. the #62 fits perfectly into most eyelid creases making it an incredibly addicting tool. its shape mimics the highlight brush #64 but simply a smaller version of it. the shape helps allow for perfect blending ‘up and out’ with precision. this brush is often tokened “the brush” because of its popular all-around use for blending and application as well as its mysteriously soft bristles. when you hold the #62, you might realize it very much resembles an actual paint brush and you the true artist.
with the #62 you can use it for blending and application of eyeshadow on eyelids and creases, along the nose and around eyes for contouring. it’s great for any area that needs a little smudge as well. the scott barnes #62 eye blender brush is the ultra-durable all around ‘go to’ for full face use.
- cruelty-free, 100% synthetic fibers
- all wood handle
- aluminum ferrule
- ‘scott barnes’ hot stamp
- tapered paintbrush tip
- no shedding
- does not change shape
- clean with make-up brush cleanser
length: 7.3in. (18.5 cm)
width: .4 in. (1 cm)
weight: approx. 1 ounce
how to clean make up brush:
- wet the brush fibers with lukewarm water.
- place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand or cleansing pad/mat.
- gently massage the tips of the fibers in your palm or cleansing pad/mat.
- rinse the fibers.
- squeeze out excess moisture with a clean towel.
- reshape the brush head to its original shape.
- allow to air dry flat or pointed downwards so no water residue slips back into the ferrule.
- back into the ferrule.2