#59 lip & eye precision liner brush
#59 lip & eye precision liner brush || scott barnes
this exclusive brush tokened by scott as the “line and define” is incredibly precise with a razor thin tip and a densely-packed synthetic fiber pack that won’t shed or change shape. this was developed as a critical detail tool demanded by the world’s top professional muas for lip liner and eyeliner. designed with a slightly slanted edge (blunt angle) to reach and swipe into tight creases more effectively than a traditional straight edge and made with an ultra-thin profile, the #59 brush is the defining makeup tool for your lip lines, eye lines and all-over face precision.uses:
with the #59 you can draw brow lines and brow hair, create the perfect winged eyeliner, perfect your eyelash detail at the base and shape your lips lines towards absolute perfection. it’s also a great tool for special effects makeup and more elaborate makeup art. if you want to take your makeup detail to “flawless” the scott barnes #59 lip and eye precision liner is essential.specifications:
- cruelty-free, 100% synthetic fibers
- all wood handle
- aluminum ferrule
- ‘scott barnes’ hot stamp
- blunt angle brush
- no shedding
- does not change shape
- clean with make-up brush cleanser
- length: 6.9 in. (17.5 cm)
- width: .3 in. (.8 cm)
- weight: approx. 1 ounce
- wet the brush fibers with lukewarm water.
- place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand or cleansing pad/mat.
- gently massage the tips of the fibers in your palm or cleansing pad/mat.
- rinse the fibers.
- squeeze out excess moisture with a clean towel.
- reshape the brush head to its original shape.
- allow to air dry flat or pointed downwards so no water residue slips back into the ferrule.