1. what is your favourite part about working here?
working with people and finding something that works for them. also, learning about different beauty products.
2. what’s your in-store obsession at the moment?
i always love the skull candles and the #voluspa laguna candle.
3. are there any makeup trends at the moment that you’re loving?
brick coloured eye shadow
4. how do you treat yourself?
spending a day at the pool and eating out
5. what can we find you doing in your spare time?
working out or exploring the city with friends
6. what’s your guilty pleasure?
frozen yogurt and watching gossip girl
7. name 3 things you cannot live without:
coffee, sunscreen/moisturizer, sushi
when you’re ready to embark to the next level, balmain paris hair couture tools perform as amazingly as they are stunning to look at.
balmain developed an innovative far-infrared blow dryer, which has a lot more benefits for your hair than normal blow dryers. this blowdryer is one crazy piece of technology. balmain opted for a far-infrared blowdryer, since the heat of regular blowdryer can be very damaging to your hair
whether you’re ballin’ on a budget or looking for that special splurge we’ve lined up some of the best gift ideas for every type of beauty buying....under $20 to $2000 and everything in between. gifts so perfect there’s no need to include the receipt