fall means getting cozy with a hot drink, crispy leaves, and for us beauty junkies, an excuse to try something new in the world of beauty!
deep blackberry stained lips take center stage in this look, and paired with a delicate smokey eye, groomed brows and just a dab of blush, it’s a soft and sultry look you’ll want to wear all autumn long!
1. the eyes really have it! using tarte smolderEYES skinny in black, line the upper and lower lashline and simply smudge the line with the built-in smudger at other end of the pencil. line the waterline of the eye with the pencil to add extra intensity and polish.
2. kevyn aucoin the essential mascara is brand new, and just arrived in the boutique last week! glide two coats of this tubing mascara on both the upper and lower lashes to get them looking full and lush.
3. fill in the brows with anastasia brow pencil, and using the built-in spooly, brush brows upwards to smooth and define.
4. play with the finish of vincent longo gioelle berry lipstick – slick on one coat, and then blot with a tissue, leaving behind a more transparent stain.
5. finish the look with a wash of tarte maracuja airblush on just the apples of the cheeks, blending up and out for the most natural finish.